Dearest Starseed visionaires,
Today I received a gift to see what's to come working with children on the land. Listening to these children's experiences with Nature is beyond and beautiful. A special moment was when a little friend Willow asked if the Dwarfs of the land wanted to play. I said "Ask them?" This brought us into a deep watching, waiting, and listening session with what was around us. She would ask me if I heard them respond to her questions she was asking aloud and I would answer as answers came. This went on for an hour until we came to a space where we settled into watching and breathing deeply to relax our energy. During our claming session we saw two leaves on a tree wave wildly at us in a playful manner. I directed her view and we watched as these leaves showed us they were there. She asked again if they wanted to come play and just then a large wasp came buzzing close holding a Secada. This beautiful being showed us it's prize and climed the near by tree, wings buzzing and leggs gripping. It stopped, looked at us, pooed and flew on. As we watched this wonder a beautiful butterfly flew around us and off it went. This moment of natural connection was a gift to us all. As we were leaving the land, Willow wondered when she would see a Dwarf. I shared with her the a story of letting go and allowing. She received the story and enjoyed her SMS journey. Ahh......
Ah... I can picture this so clearly! This is the vision for Starseed, surely... Deep listening and watching with stories and play evolving out this! I hope this blog fills up with more and more accounts of such moments. Thank you for sharing. This is pure gold.
ReplyDelete