Tiffany,
I'm wondering where you are "at" after all that came through in the meeting on Friday?
To reflect, it seemed like the smaller, approachable launching of the Starseed program (babies to 3yo), was spiraled out by all that is possible with this amazing community.
I want to find out, from you, how you see this moving forward?
By the end of the meeting it was realized that there is no reason to be "pushing" for a start date of mid September, for the community at large, but moreover just being ready to receive Cedar and your children so that David can begin his involvement in the older children's 3 day/week program (the nameless one that needs a name:)
I look forward to hearing from you and to hearing how I can best be of your service!
xox
Rebeccca
Thank you Rebecca for your clear communication. Love it!!
ReplyDeleteAfter Friday's meeting it became clear that M.W.F I'm devoted to Cedar, Ocean and Evan. Which brings me to a Tues. Thurs. creation. I see the Starseed Programs starting on those two days and developing from there. What has come is two programs. First, Starseed and Me, a parent child TeaChing, 2.5 hrs or so. Concurrently with this Teaching is a 3.5 hr. play school. This could look many different ways. Parents could come for yoga/Tea/Teaching while child is participating in play school and/or child stays with parent during yoga and plays 1hr. while parent engages in study. I'm meeting with Janis this week to ground some ideas. I'll let you know what's to come. Regarding forms I'll send you an email. Thanks for asking and supporting.