Hi all. Thanks for trying this out with me! I hope it's a good way for us to communicate as we create this program. I've found that it works best if we try to create a new post for each new subject, but use the comments when responding to an existing subject. This way we can create a cohesive dialogue for each subject and have multiple dialogues going. At the top of each post you are composing (right next to the orange "Publish" button) there is a place to title your post. This will help us be able to find old posts easily.
Also, there is a place on the right for links. Please add any that are relevant to our discussions so that we can easily access them. I've added a few that I said I would at our meeting today.
If you have any questions at all, feel free to leave a comment on this post or email me privately.
peace,
janis
Also, there is a place on the right for links. Please add any that are relevant to our discussions so that we can easily access them. I've added a few that I said I would at our meeting today.
If you have any questions at all, feel free to leave a comment on this post or email me privately.
peace,
janis
Just remembered that in order to leave your own links in the "relevant links" list to the right, you have to be an admin. I can either make you an admin or you can simply email me the links and I will post them. You can also leave them as a post and I will enter them to the link list.
ReplyDeleteCool, I vote you be the one to transfer over the links.
ReplyDeleteI already find this forum nice and tidy, and I was just wishing all the links that have been passed around, that I haven't gotten to reading yet, were all conveniently located somewhere:)
I've had time to read through everything posted to date and I do like this format. Thanks for setting this up for us Janis.
ReplyDeleteTwo of the relevant links did not work for me: Gift Economy and Mother Earth school.
ReplyDelete