Dear Starseed Families,
I would like to invite you into my world, so that you may get a feel of the environment I hold for your children. With a daily practice of resting in the perfection of the moment, I've noticed great benefit in relating to all people, places and things. I hold dear to my heart that we are all here to be fully connected to our Divine Purpose.
With a background in Massage Therapy, Yoga, Meditation, Whole food nutrition and foundational studies in Waldorf Education, I bring to you an openness in guiding with love and compassion. My current studies include Education in the Nature of Mind thru the Balanced View Organization. I'm also involved in the study of Human Design which provides a detailed map of each individuals gifts and talents. It is a daily practice for me to observe and understand our True Nature as human beings. What brilliant Stars we all are!
The inspiration that has come thru me in the creation of the Starseed program is to hold a loving expansive space for children to embody their gifts and talents. With an open heart and mind I bring my presence to watch, wait and listen to your child as they become whole within the environment at Sacred Mountain Sanctuary and beyond. May our journey be one of great understanding and growth.
With Love,
Ms. Tiffany

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.