Monday, August 27, 2012

Meet Ms. Sareen

*Hello Dear Families*
Since we have last seen each other, some new and exciting things have developed~
As you all know, we will begin our outdoor preschool program in mid September!
Also, Tiffany has laid the foundation for some fruitful garden beds that should nourish our program all throughout the year.
Most Excitingly,
I am happy to introduce myself here as the guiding Star for Starseed Forest Nursery~
My background living on farms and lakes as well as in Waldorf Early Childhood Education makes the outdoor program at Sacred Mountain Sanctuary an ideal match for my guiding practice. In 2010, when my daughter Crystara was born, I started studying Anthroposophy. I have volunteered with and observed several Waldorf programs, have applied Anthroposophical and Waldorf Educational practices in the home and have also organized festivals and a Springtime Parent-Child program. Beyond my self study and involvement, I am a currently a student of LifeWays in Milwaukee, WI (which I will elaborate more on in another post). My interests are varied...some of which include practicing movement meditations such as dance & yoga, food preservation and creating the most nutritionalized meals, clear & compassionate communication and anthroposophic medicine. My current enthusiasm is establishing a rhythm in my new home and relationships in my community. 
I am so blessed and privileged to be a part of Starseed and this essential work.
I look forward to all that is to come and unfold in our experience and encourage all to remember that we are creating this together and I am grateful to have your support and involvement.
I will see you at the potluck~
Blessings to you as we watch the last days of summer unfold.
 Sareen Rasband

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.